2. Great antioxidant and can be used for skin disorders
3. Avocado will aid healing for people suffering from digestive and circulatory problems
4. Another benefit of avocado for the skin where avocado paste can be applied to rashes and rough skin to make it smoother.
5. The brighter the fruit, the more beta-carotene (the substance that helps to prevent cancer) your avocado contains.
The use :
1. The flesh of a ripe avocado soothes sunburnt skin. Just cut the fruit in half and rub it gently over the affected areas.
2. Eat an avocado everyday if you’re recuperating from sickness and are trying to regain your strength.
1. Select heavy, unblemished fruit. Most market will sell unripe and hard avocados. So after you bought one, allow it to ripe between 3 to 6 days.
2. If avocado yield slightly to gentle pressure, it’s ready to be eaten
3. If you need to speed up the ripening process, place avocados in a paper bag with apple or banana. Never put avocado in a fridge since it will make the ripening process significantly slower.